this pancake is really a staple for Asa… i love it because it has eggs, milk and fruit and is a very healthy but tasty meal or snack.
|Baby Cereal Pancakes|
Recipe type: breakfast, snack
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baby cereal (i prefer Earth’s Best Organic Wholegrain Oatmeal Cereal with Bananas)
- 1/2 cup baby oatmeal
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup berries
- 1 tbs melted (unsalted) butter
- 2 eggs (or 3 egg yolks)
- apple juice (about 1/2 cup)
- Mix all ingredients together and add enough juice to make pancake consistency.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg or dash of vanilla if you wish.
- Cook on griddle on stove top as with “regular” pancakes.